People wail ‘I don’t have time to blog’ – but they still want to get their website featuring well on the search engines. Content will always improve your rankings, providing you have used the right key words.
I know that everyone isn’t a natural writer so here are a few ways to get more profile without writing hundreds of words.
- Blogs don’t need to be long; if one paragraph makes your point leave it at that.
- If you don’t write do a short podcast or video and load that instead.
- Short of ideas? Comment on a news article that’s relevant to your business.
- If you have a lot to say split it up into episodes and post over a period of time. Let people know it’s a series and they’ll come back for the next ‘episode’.
- You can talk about the same subject more than once, especially if you’re an expert.
- Don’t be afraid to post occasional special offers on your blog. Don’t be too ‘salesy’, explain why you’re making the offer.
- Post testimonials you’ve received or create a case study; problem + solution + client feedback.
That should get you started and it gets easier the more often you do it!
Sign up and get your free reports, tips and information that will help you get your message across in writing.
You can also find us at Lesleywriter or call us on +44 (0) 1245 473296