Get your copy now!
You never get a second chance to make a first impression – but it’s amazing how many so-called professionals play fast and loose with their reputations. It’s no longer down to word-of-mouth – the worldwide web spreads information round the world in seconds.
If you’re in business you need take the steps that will protect your reputation – as well as taking advantage of the means to enhance it. If you have staff, clients and suppliers, you’ll also want to be aware of what they are sang about you – and educate them to be effective marketers for your business.
This book will give you lots of practical things you can do to plan, promote and protect your reputation.
You’ll also get useful tips to:
- Take control of what is said about your business
- Effectively use the tools that will influence your reputation
- Plan, protect and promote your reputation on an ongoing basis
- Harness the power of your staff to enhance your reputation
- Raise your profile, stand out from the crowd and discover how to bridge the gap between transactional and relational marketing.
Can you afford NOT to read it?
It will be the best £14.99 you’ve spent.
Click the book to get your copy now.