Running your own business … and trying to juggle?
If you’re time poor, with a limited budget and want to ensure your reputation is out there working hard for you and your business, it’s not easy.
Does that mean that your marketing strategy has to take a back seat until you have the time and the money?
No! Now you can join the Reputation Marketing Mentoring programme and for a modest fee you get access to the expertise you need, answers to your questions, lots of clever techniques that do a lot for a little and a better understanding of how to make a little marketing effort go a long, long way.
Why would I want to join the programme?
Let’s be realistic – when you’re running a small business (or even a growing business) you’re juggling. There’s the core service or products that are your area of specialism – and then there’s everything else. There are not enough hours in the day – and there probably isn’t enough money in the bank to pay someone to do it all for you (or you have more important things to spend it on)!
Marketing is a vast subject, but at the sharp end there are two sets of four things that are essential:
The first set is:
- Knowing exactly who will be the very best clients for you
- Knowing where to find them
- Knowing what will get their attention
- Knowing how to put that message in front of them
This is the core of marketing.
The next set is:
- Reputation – influencing what people say and read about you
- Authority – becoming the thought-leader for your industry so you’re the first name that comes to mind
- Visibility – if you’re not seen, not just once, but regularly, you’ll quickly be forgotten
- Expertise – people want to know how good you are – and you need a means of showing them – before they commit to buying your services/products.
That’s what this mentoring programme covers
- 90 minutes every month that gives you access to all the strategies, models and problem solving expertise you need
- Answers to your questions
- Breakthroughs of the barriers that are holding you back
You’ll also get:
- Access to the Step-by-Step Online Marketing training modules giving you nearly 20 hours of online training, with detailed demonstrations of exactly how you use a range of online tools – including a whole course on commercial writing with templates for websites, blogs, email campaigns, newsletters, press releases and more (worth >£500).
- The ebook – How to market your business better in 30 days (usual cost £17).
- Access to my consulting skills by email or telephone when you need it (usual fee £75+VAT per hour).
- Access to my team’s advice on a range of marketing strategies.
- Access to a private Facebook Page where you can ask questions, get feedback and share your successes in between the monthly sessions.
What does this cost you?
Just £97 + VAT per month.
Your first session is free; to book your complimentary session Register here